Double Image Finder
The Double Image Finder is a quick and dirty program to find doubles of your images. It compares images on a binary level to find out if two or more are the same. Like I said, it's only a quick hack and I recommend you to use a better one like VisiPics.
It has some advantages over VisiPics, though: It works with unicode file names, can handle animated gifs and images with broken headers.
(This screenshot is from the version 1, which was only aviable in german)
- Traverse directories recursively to find all doubles
- Linux and Windows
- Can handle unicode file names (for example, japanese characters)
- Can handle images with broken headers
- 30'000 images in under one minute!
Double Image Finder (Linux Version, german and english) (49.5 KB, zip)
Double Image Finder (Windows Version, german and english) (537.1 KB, zip)
Sourcecode Double Image Finder (german and english) (8.6 KB, zip)
- While perfectly capable of comparing files with unicode filenames, the browser has some issues handling their names. If in doubt, check the source of the generated HTML
#0 tyf ergo wrote at 11/18/2016 09:14 AM (EST):