deviantArt List Maker (dALM)
dALM, meaning "deviantArt List Maker", is a small prog for (surprise, surprise) deviantArt. I noticed that many so-called "deviants" like to make lists of their watchers or of the people they watch. Sometimes I made such a list for myself and thought that there had to be a better way to do it than manually. Therefore I made this Program. It generates various lists (iconlists or namelists) of your watchers or the deviants you watch.
- Automatical generation of lists which you would spend hours on if you'd do it manually
- Supports name- and iconlists
- Three special outputs:
- Alphabetic line breaks: A newline after every new letter
- Alphanumeric Indexing: A list sepperated by the first letter
- Name/Icon List: A list which has the name and the icon
- Runs everywhere, where Qt runs (Windows, Linux, Mac..) (but if you do not use Windows you have to compile it for yourself)
For the binary you have to use Windows. If you want to compile it (for other operating systems), you have to download Qt
If you want a list of people you watch, you have to log into deviantart and go to your watchlist. Now you have to copy it to the upper field in dALM, choose an option and hit "Generate!"
If you want a list of your watchers, enter your name in the field on the upper right, choose an option and hit "Generate!"
Qt Open Source (if you want to compile it yourself)